STRING ARRANGING AND RECORDING:
~ LIVE STRINGS ~
• Solo instrument “sweetening” (violin or cello)
• String duos and trios
• String quartets
• 6 piece (4 violins / 2 celli):
This group serves well in a ‘budget’ project. Usually requires multi-layers and/or enhancement of virtual sounds.
• 10 piece (6 violins /2 violi/ 2 celli)
This group is the smallest configuration of a full section. It has a ‘chamber’ sound but works well in a single layer.
• 12 piece (6 violins /3 violi/ 3 celli)
With this instrumentation the low-end can be enhanced and give the section much more lush sound.
• 16-24 piece
With several different configurations, these offer a richer sound and unlimited choices of textures.
~ VIRTUAL STRINGS ~
We currently use the following orchestral libraries:
• VIENNA SYMPHONY LIBRARY
• EAST WEST• LA SCORING STRINGS
~ HYBRID PRODUCTION ~
A combination between live-strings and virtual is often a good solution for budget projects. We have great scoring and engineering skills, which make this method very successful.
We also offer the following additional services and would be happy to discuss your project needs:
• FULL SERVICE ARRANGING AND PRODUCTION
• LIVE HORNS
• FULL ORCHESTRA SESSIONS
• MIDI AND ELECTRONIC MUSIC
• SCORING FOR FILM / TV